Company IKEA has despite strong international competition selected Metronik as the most suitable HVAC system integrator.
Company IKEA chose Metronik as its HVAC system integrator
Metronik attended Pharma Serialisation &Traceability Conference 2017 in Vienna, Austria
Metronik, as one of the leading software company and solution provider for manufacturing intelligence and automation in the life science industry in Europe, was one of the main sponsors and exhibitors at the Pharma Serialization & Traceability conference 2017.
Metronik is the leading system integrator for industrial and building automation and recognized provider of IT solutions for production management and analysis (MES).
Metronik’s solutions are valued and highly acknowledged in the following industries:
- Pharmaceutical Industry,
- Food and Beverage Industry,
- Production management traceability KPI analysis solution for industries HVAC automation and intelligent room control for office buildings, hospitals, hotels, spas,
- Power management for industry,
- Telemetry systems for utilities and the power industry,
- Aeronautics, defence and security.
Metronik provides its users with state-of-the-art automation and IT solutions and technology, which offer:
- Effective management and control of manufacturing processes and power consumption,
- Enhanced process performance and reliability,
- Increased productivity and availability of equipment,
- Better repeatability and productivity,
- Production traceability and product genealogy,
- Improved quality,
- Reduced energy consumption,
- Minimum program risk at the right price/performance ratio,
- Lower cost.
Metronik’s solutions are the result of in-house development and know-how, based on standard software and hardware components, provided by leading international companies.