- Process Control and Automation Solutions for Manufacturing
- IT Solutions for Production Management and Manufacturing Intelligence
Process control and automation solutions for manufacturing
Process control and automation solutions for manufacturing are devided into two main groups:
Automation of HVAC, clean rooms, utilities and media: BMS solutions based on automation equipment (iFIX SCADA, Ge Intelligent Platforms or OPTO 22 PLCs)
Our solutions include:
- Automation of ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and BMS solutions
- Solutions for control and monitoring of clean rooms and EMS/AMS/RMS solutions
- Solutions for automation production and distribution media (hot and cold water, purified and deionized water, etc..)
- Solutions for control of energy consumption
All Metronik solutions follow the recommendations of GMP and GEP and are made in accordance with GAMP 5 and if needed ensure compliance with 21 CFR Part 11/ANNEX 11.
Metronik solutions are based on industrial automation equipment (SCADA iFix, GE Intelligent Platform or OPTO 22 PLC) and therefore provide advanced functionality and performance, open architecture and flexibility, extensive integration capabilities and high reliability.
Automation of techology
Our solutions include:
- Automation of API manufacturing process and secondary pharma manufacturing process (a sterile preparation process, productionof ampuls and pallets, granulation ...) including recipe management in accordance with S88 standard.
Compliance with the pharmaceutical regulatory requirements is crucial, therefore Metronik solutions strictly follow the recommendations of GMP and are made in accordance with GAMP5, and usually also ensure compliance with 21 CFR Part 11/ANNEX 11.
Metronik provides a wide spectrum of services:
- Basic and detailed design documentation
- Software application development
- Supply of equipment and spare parts
- Implementation, start-up & commissioning
- Testing and qualification
- Regulatory compliance life-cycle activities and documentation
- Training for our customers' employees
- Project management
IT solutions for production management and manufacturing intelligence
Our portfolio of IT solution for production management and manufacturing intelligence includes the following products and solutions for the pharmaceutical industry:
MePIS LS - MES software for the pharmaceutical industry. Its main functions include modules: material flow control (MFC), warehouse management, Master batch record (MBR) management, process workflows, Weigh & Dispense, production execution control, Electronic batch records (EBR) and production reporting. Read More...
MePIS OPEX - state-of-the-art web platform supporting Operational Excellence initiatives for the manufacturing process. Its main functions include advanced live monitoring of pharmaceutical manufacturing, efficient data acqusition from various sources (machines, SCADA, MES, ERP,...), powerful KPI engine, OEE calculations and formula editor, effective and user friendly dashboards, alarm-management and alarm-escalation engine, OLAP-based and powerful reporting. Read More...
MePIS PDM - an advanced GMP compilant web platform for unified plant-wide process data storage, monitoring and reporting. Its main functions include data acqisition from different machines and process systems (Package units, Machinesm SCADA systems, AMS/EMS systems, Process Systems), efficient storage of process data and process events in the dedicated repository, configurable and user friendly data visualisation electronic production logbook, and comprehensive reporting.
MePIS GenCODE - Track & Trace, Serialization, Aggregation and Anti-Counterfeiting solution.
MePIS Energy - energy management and consumption-optimization software Read More...
ADDED VALUE FOR PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES:
- Increased reliability of production processes
- Regulatory compliance
- Increased repeatability and process efficiency
- Implementation of paperless production
- Better visibility of the manufacturing process
- Optimized manufacturing process
- Secure energy supply for production
- Efficient use of production resources
- Optimal use of energy
- Reduced number of production shut downs
Among our many successful customers are Sandoz-Lek, Krka, Teva-Pliva, Stada, Actavis, Pharmaswiss, JGL and Belupo.