Company IKEA chose Metronik as its HVAC system integrator
Metronik attended Pharma Serialisation &Traceability Conference 2017 in Vienna, Austria
GE Digital is an experienced high-performance technology company and a global provider of software, hardware and services with expertise in automation and embedded computing. We offer a unique foundation of agile and reliable technology providing customers a sustainable advantage in the industries they serve, including energy, water, consumer packaged goods, military and aerospace, and telecommunications.
GE HMI SCADA iFIX
GE HMI SCADA iFIX is a robust SCADA software that offeres rich set of connectivity options, open architecture and highly scalable and distributed networking model. Used in a variety of applications across diverse industries, it is ideally suited for applications as simple as typical HMI applications such as manual data entry and validation to very complex SCADA applications like batching and distributed alarm management. It also complies with industry standards-making it ideal as part of more IT-focused real time data management system.
GE HMI SCADA iFIX is a proven solution used deployed in over 350,000+ facilities across many different industries. With a long history of reliability, power and flexibility — iFIX has continuously delivered and keeps at the forefront of the HMI/SCADA software.
GE WebSpace from GE Digital is an easy-to-use, full-featured web client that enables you to extend, expand and enhance your new or existing HMI/SCADA iFIX system. It enables full control and visualization capabilities over your company intranet or secure internet without the need to change or alter the iFIX application, and can be set up within minutes. With GE WebSpace, you can reduce costs, improve time to action, and expand analytic capability—driving sustainable advantages across all levels of your business, including management, operators, engineering and IT levels.
GE WebSpace extends your iFix application viewing and control abilities right into a web browser. WebSpace doesn't compromise features, graphics, or functionality for that it has been designed as a full featured iFix client and delivers full application functionality into an Internet Explorer or Firefox browser.
GE Historian from GE Digital is a powerful, enterprise-wide data historian that collects, archives and distributes tremendous volumes of real-time production information at extremely high speeds. GE Historian improves visibility, provides context to raw data, and aggregates islands of information–resulting in better and faster decisions, increased productivity and reduced costs across your enterprise.
GE Historian offers unique capabilities and benefits for a sustainable competitive advantage:
- Built-in Data Collection,
- Fast Read/Write Performance Speeds,
- High Data Compression,
- Quick Time to Value,
- Enhanced Data Security,
- Robust Redundancy for High Availability,
- Open & Layered Integration.
GE Historian Analysis
GE Historian Analysis is a web-based analysis tool to allow process engineers to quickly and easily view historical data. With easy search and trending capabilities, users can find process tags quickly and easily and bring those tags together within simple-to-use trends that help discover the causes of process upsets that lead to inefficiencies. With GE Historian Analysis, you can export data to csv files or generate reports that capture trends for a specific period of time once analysis is complete. The reports can be saved as templates to be used at regular intervals.
Dream Report accesses open and proprietary archives and databases to generate professional reports by schedule, on event, or manually - then publishes and distributes the reports. The solution delivers Web-based reports management over the Internet and Intranet via an integrated Web portal, enabling to access generated reports, create new reports, and build Web-based interactive dynamic dashboards in minutes. Main advantages of Dream Report 4.72 are:
Dream Report accesses open and proprietary archives and databases to generate professional reports by schedule, on event, or manually - then publishes and distributes the reports. The solution delivers Web-based reports management over the Internet and Intranet via an integrated Web portal, enabling to access generated reports, create new reports, and build Web-based interactive dynamic dashboards in minutes.
Main advantages of Dream Report 4.72 are:
How do you know if your operators are following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)? With GE Workflow, you can leverage Electronic Work Instructions and Corrective Action to reduce variation in performance, cost and quality - for more consistent work processes, compliance and brand protection. You can digitize and track work processes ranging from quality management and HACCP monitoring to Emergency Response and troubleshooting / rework. With Proficy Workflow, you can make every operator an expert - for a true sustainable advantage.
GE Workflow enables power users and domain experts to digitize manual and automated processes with one tool – capturing process, traceability and quality data across systems to reduce errors, waste and delays. You can manage by exception, orchestrate production and achieve event-based, data-driven results.
Built on the GE SOA platform, GE Workflow also is third-party extensible and enables composite solutions, enhancing the value of existing MES, HMI and ERP systems.
- Achieve the power and results of BPM and SOA in your production operations,
- Digitize manual and automated processes with one tool – without custom code,
- Record execution data to close the loop on performance and improvement,
- Prove that you have control of your process and ease compliance with validated system support / eSignature,
- Manage by Exception - Act quickly based on real-time events,
- Replicate workflows across your business using libraries and templates,
- Non-programmers quickly create automated processes that impact your business every day.
GE Real-Time Information Portal
GE Real-Time Information Portal provides a web-based solution that integrates all of your on-line and process-based systems with plant-wide connectivity, analysis and web-based visualization components.
This revolutionary application provides a common web client and reporting environment for a fully integrated solution that maximizes the value of your other GE Digital applications, as well as the data and content from your legacy and third party systems. By applying sophisticated trending, graphical presentation and statistical analysis to all of your on-line data, GE Real-Time Information Portal provides unique organization-wide views and insight into how your plant is operating, and how to improve it.
Manufacturing Intelligence Framework
GE Portal leverages Sun Microsystems Java to provide a rich, web based environment for developing and deploying visualization, analytical and reporting applications. As a pure web-based application, GE Portal allows the end user unprecedented access to data and control over how to visualize and analyze it – all in a simple, easy to use and near-zero-maintenance environment that is script and HTML free.
- Web based configuration, runtime and administration environment requires no client install or maintenance.
- Script and HTML free environment means end users, not programmers, can customize Proficy Portal displays, analysis and reports, and publish them directly to the web.
- User and role-based navigation and security personalize the user’s experience, secures your data and simplifies compliance. Easily convert interactive displays into reports for printing or saving in Adobe PDF format by adding headings, footers and formatted grid expansion.
GE Troubleshooter is a powerful analytical tool that utilizes leading-edge techniques to extract knowledge from existing historical process and manufacturing plant data. This tools are used off-line to identify causes for production problems and identify the opportunity for preventing these problems in the future. GE Troubleshooter can be used for batch, discrete as well as continuous processes. It provides a user with the capability to visualize process problems and their causes through modeling and simulating the process by using available historical plant data. This knowledge is put into practice with GE Cause+ monitoring the assets in real-time and giving operators the knowledge they need to keep their process in control. GE Troubleshooter enables the “GE Historian” that is clearly differentiated from, and more valuable than competing historians.
- Obtain the likely causes of process problems & variation
- Extract process rules automatically from data,
- Determine the causes for bad batches,
- Obtain interrelationships between variables,
- Estimate the benefits of implementing a real-time solution,
- Build and simulate a real-time solution before later migrating to other GE solutions like GE Cause+.
GE Cause +
GE Cause+ enables production/manufacturing engineers and process specialists to generate real-time causes for production process deviations. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) provide operators with in-depth process knowledge and specific actionable message guidance for correction.
GE Cause+ contains an offline component, which performs data collection, preparation, visualization, lag estimation, and correlation analysis, as well as data selection for scenario definition and simulation for each KPI. The real-time component contains the specific interfacing view to GE HMI/SCADA, allowing for an “Intelligent HMI/SCADA” that empowers operators to improve quality and process yields.
Let GE Cause + transform your data into an informational tool that drives operational excellence in your organization.
GE Plant Applications
GE Plant Applications family helps you run your plants better to run your business better.
GE Plant Applications is the most proven, comprehensive Operations Management software family available today. Applicable to the widest audience of manufacturers in industry, GE Plant Applications’ Open-&-Layered architecture, modular & scalable capabilities, and ability to span the spectrum of production typologies, make it the solution-of-choice for companies large and small looking to upgrade their production operations to upgrade their business.
The core value for you from GE Plant Applications is its ability to make business sense out of your real-time, mission-critical production data. Whether you are in the plant focused on operational functions – such as Process Engineering, Quality, Maintenance, Manufacturing IT, etc… – or you lead a line-of-business regionally or globally, you need the timely, accurate, actionable information to make informed business decisions in real time. That’s why you rely on GE Plant Applications.
GE Batch Execution
Today’s manufacturers are demanding additional security, flexibility and ease of use in their batch management applications. GE Batch Execution delivers on these requirements, in addition to many more features to help you reduce costs, increase quality and boost profitability. It also provides an easy to use graphical interface combined with powerful monitoring and control functions designed to address specific FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
GE Batch Execution is one of the most powerful and feature-rich batch automation solutions on the market today. Its long history of reliability and scalability has increased product quality, consistency and efficiencies across many market segments. GE Batch Execution features a fully graphical and straightforward application development environment, empowering engineers to quickly and efficiently deploy batch automation, regardless of the underlying equipment. The solution also includes data collection, robust batch management, clear process visualization, and powerful supervisory control capabilities—enabling a complete batch solution for small, medium, large or multi-site applications.
Major Features & Benefits:
- IEC 61131-3 Sequential Function Chart Programming language,
- ANSI/ISA-88.01 Compliant System,
- Smarter and faster development interfaces,
- Open and layered solution,
- Powerful and easy real-time control.
GE Change Management
GE Change Management is powerful software that enables your team to manage, store and retreive your automation systems software, configuration, code and plant floor documentation easily. GE Change Management has powerful capabilities including user based security, version control, audit trails, e-signatures, central storage, automated & manual backup and recovery for any file, configuration or code base.
GE Change Management offers an automated way to help your organization assess, monitor, manage, control—and lower—project costs as well as ongoing maintenance costs. In addition, by providing traceability, notification of changes and regulatory compliance, it drives increased efficiency of your personnel, and as a result, your productivity.
- Version Control ensures that only one person at a time is making changes to the system and archives the versions once those changes are made—providing the ability to revert to a previous version.
- Security enables you to monitor and control who has access to what function—reducing the number of errors that occur due to unauthorized access. It also enables you to set up a permission hierarchy by roles, which eliminates the need to establish permissions for every employee.
- Audit Trails and Reports allow you to track what has been happening with programs and devices in your plant, automatically providing the “who, what, when, where and why” information of events taking place throughout your operation.
- Automated Scheduling, Notification and Reporting allows you to check the integrity of what is happening on a regularly scheduled basis. It automatically reviews server files and compares them to what is running, providing notification of any discrepancies through regular automated reporting.
- Electronic Signatures enable you to gain additional control over changes in your plant by allowing you to enforce authorization to make changes to your devices and projects. This functionality can help you meet regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 or NERC and improve your Good Manufacturing Practice.
- HTML Interface & Plant Layout allows you to customize the end-user interface to match your plant’s needs. This powerful point-and-click interface makes accessing projects and devices as easy as surfing the net, helping simplify the interface for your end users, thus reducing errors and the need for training.
- Extensive Product Support.GE Change Management is pre-configured to support a variety of commonly used software and devices in the industrial environment, including GE Digital, Rockwell, Schneider, Siemens and many more. It can also manage any file type such as documents, spreadsheets, drawings and more with our easy-to-use Wizard for a complete plant or factory asset management system.
GE HMI/SCADA - CIMPLICITY
CIMPLICITY is a client/server based visualization and control solution that helps you visualize your operations, perform supervisory automation and deliver reliable information to higher-level analytic applications. With the latest features of CIMPLICITY 8.1, including a powerful graphics engine, dynamic time handling and the add on option digital graphical replay (DGR) 2.1, operators and engineers have the power and security to precisely monitor and control every aspect of their environment, equipment and resources. The results: faster responsiveness, reduced costs and increased profitability.
GE Process System
GE Process Systems is a state-of-the-art, scalable, fully integrated system for process automation and control. This unique technology is changing what’s possible in process, by delivering the Results your business demands, the Experience your challenges require, the Freedom you’ve been missing and the Contemporary Technology you’ve been waiting for.
GE Process Systems with PAC8000 Controllers is the ideal solution for DCS customers in industries such as Oil and Gas or Petrochemicals.
GE Process Systems with PACSystem Controllers is the ideal solution for customers with process as well as packaging applications like Food and Beverage or Consumer Packaged Goods.
GE Acceleration Plan
Complex business environments have complex support needs, and GE Acceleration Plan Support is the best and most comprehensive way to optimize your investment. We developed Acceleration Plan Support to function beyond the scope of a traditional, reactive support model to provide you with fast, effective solutions throughout the product lifecycle. As a result, we provide a continuously high level of service for your complex support requirements.
- Quality support from local and corporate support professionals,
- Fast access to support in plant-down situations,
- Around the clock access to electronic case management tools,
- Find answers any time through the on-line knowledge center featuring technical articles, FAQ's, manuals and product downloads,
- Support team equipped with sophisticated trouble-shooting and remote-diagnostic tools,
- Proactive communication to learn the latest support and product news,
- Cost effective access to the latest software feature enhancements. /li>
- Direct access to product expertise through 1-800-433-2682,
- Support Available 8AM - 8PM - ET North America,
- 24 x 7 emergency support,
- Software version upgrades,
- Online knowledge center,
- Service packs, product fixes, firmware and IPI's,
- Electronic case management,
- Knowledge Base CD,
- Electronic newsletter.
Three plans to choose from to maximize your ROI: Standard, Premier and Enterprise.
GE WebHMI SCADA
GE HMI/SCADA iFIX 5.8 R2 leverages the latest technologies that will drive faster time to solution for system integrators and deliver better time to insight and efficiency for your operations.GE HMI/SCADA iFIX 5.8 R2 leverages the latest technologies that will drive faster time to solution for system integrators and deliver better time to insight and efficiency for your operations.
Main features of iFIX 5.8 R2 are:
- Context driven navigation
- Layouts that facilitate Situational Awareness
- Efficient HMI Out of the Box
- Native responsive Web Design
- Zero deployment Clients with Centralized Management
- Flexible assembly Design for custom content