Company IKEA has despite strong international competition selected Metronik as the most suitable HVAC system integrator.
Company IKEA chose Metronik as its HVAC system integrator
Metronik attended Pharma Serialisation &Traceability Conference 2017 in Vienna, Austria
Metronik, as one of the leading software company and solution provider for manufacturing intelligence and automation in the life science industry in Europe, was one of the main sponsors and exhibitors at the Pharma Serialization & Traceability conference 2017.
Production Information System MePIS is a modular and configurable software package which provides comprehensive information and control support to the manufacturing process.
MePIS covers the following functionalities:
- Operational planning and classification,
- Management of production through work orders,
- Electronic work orders and instructions,
- Full material traceability,
- The weighing and dosing,
- Material management in production,
- Quality management,
- Operational efficiency,
- Energy efficiency and environmental management,
- Analytics and report generation.
MePIS is consistent with the recommendations of manufacturing best practices and ISA S95.01 standard. It includes specific and regulatory requirements of the following industries:
- Pharmaceutical Industry,
- Food Industry,
- Chemical Industry,
- Energy Industry.
- Improved production traceability and safety,
- Better production quality control,
- Compliance with production regulations (EU regulation 178.2002, HACCP),
- Standard OEE metrics ( Overall Equipment Effectiveness) to measure the efficiency of production,
- Improved utilization, availability of equipment and process efficiency, Energy-saving (efficiency),
- Lower cost of production.